Vegan and Gluten Free Banana Bread
· 2 cups GF Flour (Homemade Version*)
· ½ tsp Bicarb Soda
· 1 tsp Baking Powder
· ½ cup coconut sugar
· 1 tbsp Vital Force
· ½ tsp salt
· 1 tsp cinnamon
· 100 ml melted coconut oil
· ½ cup dairy free mylk
· 3 medium bananas
· ½ cup warm water
· Mash Bananas in a bowl first, then add the mylk and coconut oil. Whisk together.
· Add the sugar to the wet ingredients, continue whisking while you add the rest of the dry ingredients.
· Add the warm water slowly to achieve the desired consistency. Not to dry and not to wet 😉
· Line a bread baking tray with baking paper or alternatively coat with coconut oil.
· Bake at 170 degrees for 30-40mins
*Homemade Gluten Free Flour
350g Sourghum Flour
350g Brown Rice Flour
75g Arrowroot/Tapioca Flour
75g Potato Starch
Store in an airtight jar and use as desired.