Homemade Coconut Yoghurt
This recipe is so simple it defies belief.
No fancy equipment.
No fancy ingredients.
Just 2 ingredients and the power of fermentation!
1. Grab a can of organic coconut milk.
2. Stir in 2 scoops of Life Space Probiotics (or 2 capsules if using)
3. Let sit in a sterilised jar for up to 48hours (dependant on humidity) in a warm spot covered with a cheese cloth.
*contents will seperate.
4. Stir contents together, add any sweetener or fruit.
5. Put into the fridge overnight
6. Enjoy fresh coconut yoghurt with NO fillers!