Can superfoods improve my health?
Eating a healthy diet is not about strict limitations. Rather, it’s about choosing the right foods that can give you more energy, improve your health, and make you feel great. And when we say ‘right foods’, we mean SUPERFOODS!
Superfoods have high nutritional value and are beneficial to your health. They are a good source of antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals that can help boost your health, mostly during this time of COVID-19.
Just what its name suggests, superfoods also have healing properties, and are loaded with vital nutrients. The best thing about superfoods is that they offer maximum benefits for minimal calories.
From hair to toes superfoods guarantee health benefits. So, go ahead and try one of these delicious and nutritious blends below, formulated by Edible Gratitude.
1. Vital Force Energy Blend
This contains a balanced combination of plant-based superfoods that are high in antioxidant-rich nutrients to support energy production, immunity, and wellbeing. Each serving contains Vitamin C, magnesium, B Vitamins & potent antioxidants.
- Energise & enhance mental alertness
- High in antioxidants
- Great source of vital nutrients
- Helps alkalise the body
- Supports liver function
- Helps to regulate hormone production & boost mood
- Supports adrenal & immune function
2. Inner Peace Digestive Blend
This has a balanced combination of prebiotic fibre, diatomaceous earth, aloe vera, and mango powder. It is designed to support smooth digestion and promote gut health.
- Promotes smooth digestion & reduces bloating
- Gently detoxifies and cleanses the digestive system
- Helps increase nutrient absorption
- Helps balance blood sugar
- Supports weight management
3. Sacred Ritual Balance Blend
This blend is good for promoting health & longevity, brain & cognitive functions while also supporting the immune system and improving general well-being. It contains raw cacao, cinnamon, adaptogenic herb, reishi mushroom, monk fruit, vanilla bean, chili, and pink Himalayan salt.
- Reduces stress and anxiety
- Supports adrenals by helping to reduce cortisol levels
- Helps to balance the mental & physiological state
- Protects against oxidative damage & supports cellular health
- Helps to improve memory and learning
- Anti-inflammatory and anti-arthritic properties
- Enhances the function of the brain & nervous system
- Supports liver function
- Improves sleep & lessens fatigue
Knowing all these wonderful benefits of superfoods, you can now start incorporating them into your diet. Consider having any of these products and see how great it works for you.
Also, remember to visit our online store before you go.
Don’t forget to share this superfood knowledge with your family and friends!